A Student VISA is an authorization to enter into a country which is also a conditional authorization; If a person has a Student VISA, the officer at the border will allow the person to enter the country. Different from the Study Permit which gives a person to stay in the country with a purpose to be a student.

Study Permit requires more documentation; It has the details about your purpose: What is your reason? Why are you here? What course level are you studying? What is the duration? and if there are any restrictions in terms of work.

Both legal documents require a lot of documentation to be prepared by the student. However, at Eagle Eye, we offer trouble-free guidance of the VISA / Study Permit processing.